What are they?
However, this may in some way alter the way you interact with our website, or other websites. These actions may affect or not allow you to log into software, websites of ours and other networks.
What types are there?
- Own cookies: a cookie managed by this domain / website;
- Third party cookies: a cookie managed by another domain / website;
- Persistent cookies: cookie information is stored permanently on your device;
- Session cookies: cookie information is not stored permanently on your device.
What cookies are used by Quinta do Santo?
Quinta do Santo uses session and own cookies as well as persistent cookies and third party cookies.
Types of cookies depending on the purpose of use:
- Technical cookies: are those that allow navigation through a domain / website, using the different options or services such as, for example, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas and carrying out the process of a purchase order;
- Personalisation cookies: are those that allow access to the domain / website with some characteristics predefined according to a set of decisions taken, such as for example the language used;
- Analysis cookies: these are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of the behaviour of users of websites to which they are linked. The information collected through such cookies is used, for example, to measure website activity and draw up navigation profiles;
- Advertising cookies: these allow the most efficient management of advertising space based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which ads are displayed;
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these allow the most effective management of advertising space. These cookies store information about user behaviour, obtained by continuously observing their browsing habits, allowing us to develop a specific profile to display adverts based on this.
Quinta do Santo uses Technical Cookies, Personalisation Cookies and Analytics Cookies; it does not use Advertising Cookies or Behavioural Advertising Cookies.
Information regarding cookies is controlled and accessed by the website owner.
|_ga||Cookie used by the Google Analytics software to distinguish unique users to collect basic data about himself and the website.||2 Years||cenoura-brava.pt||Analysis|
|_gat||Cookie used by Google Analytics software to limit the number of requests to a website; to limit data collection.||10 Minutes||cenoura-brava.pt||Performance|
|_gid||New spring 2017 cookie, used by the Google Analytics application to store a special value for each page visited within a website.||24 Hours||cenoura-brava.pt||Analysis|
|uvc||Cookie used by the Add To Any service. It is used to count the number of times the service finds the user on the same website.||1 Month||addtoany.com||Analysis|
In addition to cookies, some of our web pages and HTML messages incorporate “pixel tags” (markers) that allow us to track the steps of users on our sites and the recipients of our communications. These markers are used to collect non-personally identifiable data and other information that can be used to improve the services we offer to those who visit us.